VORTEX TRI SUIT
The Vortex Tri Suit is constructed from specialist compression fabrics which rapidly draw moisture away from the body and disperse it over an expanded surface area, allowing for a quick drying time even in the most demanding of race environments. With a sleeveless finish and offering UPV +50 protection, the suit is ideal for races and training in sunny or hotter environments. The suit features shaped rear pockets located on the lower back, closest to the natural core of the body, to ensure carrying fuel will not interfere with your movement.
- Ergonomic shape constructed from eight panels for excellent form and flexibility in all events.
- The 4-way compression fabric gently supports muscles and ensures the garment holds in position.
- High cut neckline to decrease drag in the water. Zip-lock zipper holds in position for ease of wear and secure cooling.
- Flat stitched seams minimise chaffing and the stitch is reversed in key areas for extra comfort.
- Fitted with a low profile triathlon specific La Fonte seat pad which is quick drying and anti bacterial for comfort in all events.
- Wide leg gripper panels hold the suit in position ensuring garment stability and comfort.
- Shaped mesh pockets on the lower back ensure carrying fuel doesn’t interfere with movement.
- Available with front or back zip, and in gender specific and junior sizes.
Kitting out a large club or team with customised garments or looking for a limited edition kit or replacement items? VO2 offer a unique price banding system which makes managing kit costs easier whilst also offering fantastic savings on a huge range of items including fully sublimated, embroidered and screen printed garments.
|Quantity||10 to 49
|Price (each ex VAT)||£84.00||£80.00|
Need just one? For replacement items and top ups to previously supplied VO2 kits that do not make the minimum order requirements we now offer a garment reorder option for a small surcharge. Please contact us for details.
We’ve carefully selected the best fabrics for all the VO2 garment ranges, offering more choice and customised style to club kits across all levels. Atlanta Plus – 225gsm. Offering muscular compression, it decreases muscular vibrations and strain and improves athletic performance. Anti-pilling and hardwaring for garment longevity. Excellent UV protection and stretch fit for comfort. Shield – 240gsm. Compact structured fabric with compression and excellent breathability for comfort and performance. High compression helps reduce fatigue by preventing small shocks in the muscles, consuming less energy and thereby helping achieve higher performance levels. SPF 50+.
Sample garments are available for specific sizing requirements.
|To Fit Chest||Inches||24||26||28||30||32|
|To Fit Chest||Inches||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|To Fit Chest||Inches||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
Coming soon...We’re currently developing a full online designer allowing you to select the garment fit, options, design and colours online. You will also be able to upload your sponsor logos and see them in situ.
Experts In Sports Garments
VO2 custom kit is built with quality fabrics and technologies sourced from around the globe.
World Class Service
Our resourceful and friendly staff are based in the UK and here to help. Contact us to find out more about VO2.
Our in house team of designers can create unique and inspiring garments including original artwork.