Our Web Store Returns Policy
All of the products on our site are top quality and made to the very strict guidelines in place at VO2 Sportswear and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. We also hand check all orders before they are dispatched to ensure they are to the highest standard and have no defects prior to delivery.
However, if you are unhappy with your goods we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 14 days of receipt of your order, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.This excludes custom items – please refer to our full terms and conditions of sale.
Please return to the address below if you would like a full refund or to replace the items for a different size.
Reynolds House, Lodge Farm
Wigsley Road, North Scarle
Lincoln, LN6 9HD
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. VO2 Sportswear is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.